To link an existing Online EFTPOS account from Worldline please complete these steps. If you would like to register for a new Online EFTPOS account please click here https://oe.paymark.co.nz/register
1) Firstly login to your Online EFTPOS (OE) dashboard
2) From the OE dashboard select 'Settings' the Production API Credentials is the section you require.
3) In the OpenJS Configuration section click 'Add a url' and enter the url https://app.payminty.co.nz and click 'Done' (this allows Payminty and Online EFTPOS to talk to each other).
3) Login to the Payminty Portal and select 'Payout
Settings' then 'Connect with Online EFTPOS'.
The below Payminty OE pop up will appear.
4) Copy each of the Production API Credentials from the
Online EFTPOS Dashboard into the corresponding section in the Payminty OE pop up and click 'Save'
5) DONE...the following screen will appear indicating you are
all setup and ready to go. You are now able to accept payments by Worldlines Online EFTPOS.
Any questions etc. please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.